Video review & popup improvements
We have released some new improvements to Trustmary to gathering video reviews and leveraging reviews and other forms of social proof with popups.
1. Video review improvements
- Improved error handling and possibility to upload a video if recording a video fails for some reason
- Select camera menu for switching between front and rear camera
- Microphone menu for choosing mic
2. Popup improvements
- Include & Exclude pages also now support full urls (previously only url paths). – Makes popups better compatible for multiple domains
- Added UTM tag filter – You can now include or exclude popups based on utm tags so that you can personalize popups based on traffic sources. As an example you can show specific reviews for users coming from specific Google Ads campaign or email newsletter.